Floor screed thickness, screeded area, humidity and temperature all affect how fast your wet or flowing screed will dry. When you rent a Force-Dry system, our technical experts advise on the system for you.
Technical information about screed drying systems
Force-Dry Systems are tailored to your project
We want to ensure that you are happy with our service and that the correct Force-Dry system unit is specified for your project. We know that every project is unique, therefore we will have an initial consultation by telephone to understand your requirements, and put together a quotation based on the information given. We aim to have a quotation to you via your email enquiry, once we have all the details required. If you have a PDF set of plans or any additional information, or your request is urgent please do contact us and let us know.
Site requirements for our screed drying solution
- Link up of Force-Dry systems should be performed by qualified electricians and plumbers, full instructions included with unit
- Electrical supply requirements of Force-Dry systems are as per quotation
- Any additional fittings that are required for the Force-Dry systems are to be supplied and connected by others.
- A suitable location is necessary to prevent damage or vandalism to the Force-Dry system.
- Underfloor heating systems should be pressure tested prior to installation
- Depending on the time of year, underfloor heating systems are susceptible to freezing which can damage both pipework, manifold, screed and Force-Dry System unit. Adequate protection from freezing is required, if this is not possible, suitable antifreeze must be added (available on request) to protect the system from freezing.
- Site specific requirements must be given in writing prior to delivery of Force-Dry System.
- Delivery and collection to be carried out during normal working hours. (Mon - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and Fri 9.00am - 4.00pm)
- A refundable deposit is required at time of order to cover damage or loss of Force-Dry System - T&Cs apply.
- UK Nationwide Delivery
Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12kW outputs plus multiple units
*Please note system output is governed by the size of electric supply on site*
(Please consult a qualified electrician for advice)